BUILDINGS AND GROUNDS
The Buildings and Grounds Department is committed to providing our students, staff, and stakeholders with a safe and clean environment that is conducive to developing life-long learners.
To Accomplish this Mission, we will:
- Follow CCAP cleaning guidelines at all buildings.
- Operate and Maintain all heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems as efficiently as possible.
- Focus on Health and Safety as a top priority at Fridley Schools.
- Compliance of applicable Federal, State, and local regulations related to district facilities and grounds as well as Health and Safety Programs.
- Facilitate the proper preventive maintenance on all district equipment.
- Be second to none for customer service.
- Continually evolve and adjust to stay ahead of the curve on new technologies and operational procedures.
Jason Bichler | Director of Buildings and Grounds, and Transportation | 763-502-5088
Alex Winn | Coordinator of Buildings and Grounds | 763-443-4487
Tim Buttweiler | High School Head Custodian | 763-402-5004
Jeff Regan | Middle School Head Custodian | 763-402-5048
Josh Denzer | Head of Grounds | 763-402-5082
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND RESOURCES
Health and Safety