R. L. Stevenson Elementary!
I am Daryl Vossler, the proud principal of this International Baccalaureate World School. As a former Stevenson Elementary student, I am passionate about the important work we do here. Stevenson serves a richly diverse population, preschool through grade 4. We attract over 100 students from other area school districts.
No matter what needs your child may have, you will find a warm, welcoming, child-centered learning community here at Stevenson. We understand that every child is unique, with individual gifts, hopes, and dreams. Our job is to inspire in each child a love of learning and a passion to excel. We have an exceptionally dedicated staff that loves their work!
Not only are we dedicated to the academic growth of your child, but social and emotional as well. Our motto Stevenson C.A.R.E.S. is essential to our school positive environment. We encourage students to develop the values of Cooperation, Appreciation, Respect, Empathy and Success!
I invite you to visit our school and see the wonderful things Stevenson has to offer:
- A passionate, caring, and skilled group of educators
- Nurturing counseling services for our students
- After-school academic enrichment programs
- Free breakfast and snack program for every student
- An outdoor classroom overlooking the Mississippi River
- Individualized student instruction that meets students wherever they may be academically
- Exciting field trips that support classroom learning
- Gym, Music, Spanish, Art and Technology
- Before and after-school child-care available on-site
Please contact me if you have any questions. I’d enjoy giving you a tour and showing you all that Stevenson has to offer!