- Class Proposal Form
- Community Education Catalog
- Social Media
- Adult Basic Education (ABE)
- Adult Enrichment
- Fridley Senior Program
- Youth Enrichment
- Early Childhood Family Education (ECFE)
- Fridley Event Services (Facility Rental)
- Tiger Club (Childcare)
- Preschool Programs
- Community Theatre
- Peachjar Flyers
Planning an event? Fridley Event Services is committed to offering high quality rentals and excellent service for events big or small.
- TueMar26 No ECFE Classes and Creative Creative Play Center Programming
- TueMar26 Early Childhood Screening 10:00 AM to 5:00 PMFCC
- TueMar26 Band Concert 7:00 PMFHS Auditorium
NEWSView More News
For the 17th year in a row, Fridley High School (FHS) Key Club earned the Distinguished Diamond Level Club distinction at the Minnesota-Dakota’s District Convention on March 8-10, 2019 in Willmar, Minn. This notable distinction is given to clubs that have completed 50 service projects, served over 4,000 hours in community service and raised over $10,000 in fundraising efforts in a given year.
The FHS Key Club also took home multiple 1st place awards, including: 1st place in Major Emphasis Project for Socktober, a project that will now advance to the International Competition in Baltimore, Maryland in July 2019; 1st place in Single Service Project for “‘Tines for Troops,” when the Key Club members sent valentines to FHS alumni Aaron Neumeister’s Army unit and Yash Khatavkar’s unit at Naval Academy. The club also earned the Kiwanis Family Award and 1st place in the District Theme Award: “Service Around the World.”
Multiple FHS Key Club members earned individual awards for their work throughout the year. Students included:
- 1st place Digital Recruitment Poster - freshman Vanessa Lor
- 1st place Non-digital Poster - freshmen Devika Ramnarine and Abby Petersen
- 1st place Promotional Key Club Video – seniors Gao-je Vang and Stefany Martinez-Perez
- 1st place Non-traditional Scrapbook – senior Gao-je Vang
- Distinguished President Award – senior Gao-je Vang
- Distinguished Secretary Award – junior Yangchen Namgyal
- Distinguished Treasurer Award – sophomore Hycha Thao
“The District Convention is a great opportunity for students to celebrate with and learn from others who share their passion for service and leadership,” said Fridley Key Club advisor Jessica Baker. “It provides inspiration for young student leaders to grow in their skills in order to better serve their schools and communities.”
The Fridley Key Club is a student-led service program for FHS students. Its purpose is to encourage leadership through serving others. The program complements the school’s International Baccalaureate Programme that creates opportunities for students to develop their civic responsibility and engagement in local and global communities through service-learning projects.
From left to right: Fridley Key Club members Abby Peterson, Devika Ramnarine, Vanessa Lor, Gao-je Vang, and Stefany Martinez-Perez
Don't forget to turn in your iBelong tickets to your advisory teacher. There will be a store sale the week after spring break, so make sure your tickets are in your account!
James Wall will be here from the US Navy. Please meet with him in the cafeteria on Wednesday, March 27th if you are interested in learning more.