Welcome to Fridley Preschool!
Welcome to Fridley Public Schools, an International Baccalaureate World Schools district! It’s time to register for preschool and begin your child’s educational journey. This page contains information you will need to get started. We look forward to welcoming you into our school community and providing your child with an outstanding educational experience.
Why Choose our Preschool
- High quality Preschool Program at low cost (3-year-olds) or no cost (4-year-olds) to families
- Each classroom is led by a Minnesota Department of Education (MDE) licensed Early Childhood Educator
- Each preschool student begins his or her journey to college or career readiness with the following: Social Emotional Learning, Mathematics and Literacy
- Morning and afternoon sessions available
- On-site childcare (Tiger Club) available at discounted rates
- Fridley is proud to offer a 4 Star Parent Aware-rated Preschool Program to help prepare your child for school success
- Each section is capped at 20 students with a teacher and aide in each classroom
- To learn more about our Preschool Program, please contact Renee Sorgenfrie at 763-502-5124
2018-2019 PRESCHOOL CLASSES
- Registration begins February 1, 2018
- Priority deadline March 30th
- Preschool registration night - Thursday February 8, 2018, 5:30-7:30pm at the Fridley Community Center
ALL Classes are held from September to June at:
FRIDLEY COMMUNITY CENTER
6085 Seventh Street NE | Fridley, MN 55432
Have you scheduled your child for an Early Childhood Screening?
Early Childhood Screening is an early look at how your child is growing and developing. Between the ages of 3½ to 4 years, screening can detect possible health or learning concerns so children can get help before they start school.
Minnesota law requires every child to participate in an Early Childhood Screening prior to entry into public school. The screening includes a height, weight, vision and hearing check, as well as a developmental screening.
Appointments are required! To schedule an appointment, call 763-502-5111 or visit: https://fridley.ce.eleyo.com. For more information about screening, please call Renee Sorgenfrie at 763-502-5124.