Parent Teacher Organization
Stevenson Elementary PTO is a community of parents, teachers, and support staff who have joined together to educate and nurture the children of Stevenson Elementary. The Stevenson PTO is an organization whose purpose is to:
- To support and speak on behalf of our children and youth in the school and in the community.
- Lend its energy, talent, and time to improve the quality of education
- To promote and nurture a team atmosphere among parents, teachers, students and staff
- To develop a united effort between educators and parents to secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, and social education.
- To invite diverse and broad participation from parents in a variety of roles through new ideas, better communication and a commitment to work as a team.
- To make recommendations to the professional and support staff
- To assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children.
- To encourage parent and public involvement in our school.
- Our funds are used as follows:
- Provide programs that will enhance our children’s classroom experience and encourage school spirit and pride.
- Provide special class projects and special equipment for the school.
- Provide support of the arts and enrichment programs in the school.
- Sponsor informational programs for parents, students and staff.
To visit the PTO website, click here.