News and Events
Fridley Public Schools families can apply now for Educational Benefits. Beginning July 1, 2019, Fridley Public Schools families will receive a paper application in the mail. Families can also complete the application online. Submitting this application provides our district with additional funding that directly supports our schools and our students’ education.
This funding helps support:
- Lower instructor-to-learner ratios
- Additional teachers for reading intervention & extended math instruction
- Student support services (deans & counselors)
- Supporting direct instruction for English language learners
A new application must be completed every school year. Families who qualify will be eligible to receive free or reduced-priced school meals for the 2019-20 school year.
To apply online:
- Parents/guardians need their student’s PERSON ID# to apply.
- Household income level
- Only complete one application per family
- Online application process will take 10-15 minutes
- If you need help, please contact the Nutritional Services Department at: 763-502-5022 or 763-502-5028.
To complete a paper application:
- You will receive a paper copy of the application in the mail the week of July 1, 2019.
- Please return completed application to any district school office or the enrollment center.
- You can also mail the form to: Fridley ISD 14, Nutritional Services, 6000 West Moore Lake Drive, Fridley, MN 55432