News and Events
Fridley Public Schools families can apply now for Educational Benefits.
Submitting this application also provides our district with additional funding that directly supports our schools and our students’ education.
This funding helps support:
- Lower instructor-to-learner ratios
- Additional teachers for reading intervention & extended math instruction
- Student support services (deans & counselors)
- Supporting direct instruction for English language learners
A new application must be completed every school year. The online application process takes 10-15 minutes.
If you need help, please contact Nutritional Services Department at any of the following numbers: 763-502-5022; 763-502-5028; 763-502-5637
PLEASE NOTE: To apply, parents need the following information
- Your student’s PERSON ID#
- Household income level
- Number of people living in household
- Only complete one application per family