Communications & COMMUNITY RELATIONS
|Communications & Community Relations Director|
The Office of Communications works under the direction of the Superintendent and is involved in strategic communications including: media relations, community and public relations, and internal and external communications.
- Press releases
- Media advisories
Community and Public Relations:
- Student, employees and volunteers recognition programs
- In-service training as required on communications and public relations
- Parent and community involvement/engagement
- District publications (brochures, bulletin, calendar, etc., website)
- Professional assistance in the development of various publications (brochures, newsletters, letters, information bulletins and presentations) for schools and departments
- Professional proof reading, publication layout and graphic design.