- MonAug20 Early Childhood Screening 11:00 AM to 6:00 PMFridley Community Center
- TueAug21 Early Childhood Screening 9:00 AM to 4:00 PMFridley Community Center
- TueAug21 School Board Meeting 5:30 PMFridley City Hall
- WedAug22 Early Childhood Screening 11:00 AM to 6:00 PMFridley Community Center
- ThuAug23 Early Childhood Screening 11:00 AM to 6:00 PMFridley Community Center
NEWSView More News
There will be backpacks filled with school supplies available, one backpack per Fridley student while supplies last. The goal of the Back to School Community Resource Fair is to prepare all Fridley students to have a successful academic school year by equipping them with supplies, resources and tools. Booths featuring resources and activities will also be present to offer information and answer questions. The event is coordinated by the Fridley Public Schools family outreach cultural liaisons.
Welcome back to Fridley Public Schools! The 2018-2019 school year will begin on September 4 for most students, and 5 for all students. Schools will be sending back to school information to families in the next few weeks. Please follow the links below for school supply lists for elementary schools and middle school.
Fridley Public Schools families can apply now for Educational Benefits.
Submitting this application also provides our district with additional funding that directly supports our schools and our students’ education.
This funding helps support:
- Lower instructor-to-learner ratios
- Additional teachers for reading intervention & extended math instruction
- Student support services (deans & counselors)
- Supporting direct instruction for English language learners
A new application must be completed every school year. The online application process takes 10-15 minutes.
If you need help, please contact Nutritional Services Department at any of the following numbers: 763-502-5022; 763-502-5028; 763-502-5637
PLEASE NOTE: To apply, parents need the following information
- Your student’s PERSON ID#
- Household income level
- Number of people living in household
- Only complete one application per family
Summer construction projects are now ongoing at Fridley High School, Fridley Middle School and Fridley Community Center. For parents and students who use the parking lots during the summer months, view the map below to know which areas are permitted for parking.
Parking Lot Projects:
High School Parking Lot Resurfacing
• North parking lot (north of the football field) will be resurfaced and curb replaced.
• East parking lot (front of the building) will also be resurfaced and expanded.
• Door 3 (southeast corner) will be summer access for staff and public. The City of Fridley will also be doing construction on West Moore Lake Drive so parking on the street may be restricted. Please watch for any detour signs that may be posted by the City.
Middle School Parking Resurfacing
- East parking lot will be resurfaced with additional sidewalks added to provide for safer student drop-off by parents. Jersey barriers currently in place will be replaced with sidewalks.
Thank you for your assistance in ensuring the safety of all students during the summer months.