The Campus Portal for Parents provides online access to secure and timely information about class schedules, attendance, grades and assessments.
In addition, you can now view your child's Transportation information through the Parent Portal. In the Fall, the Post Cards will no longer be sent to homes but can be requested by contacting Transportation at 763-502-5026.
Why is this important? How do we use this information?
Current, updated information in Campus Portal is used in the following ways:
- Automated phone calls and email messages for emergency or weather-related school closings (snow days, water main breaks, etc.)
- Mailed report cards and important school and district communication.
- Email communication from teachers, your school's newsletters, and district news.
- If during the school day you need to be reached in regards to attendance, sick child, etc.
If you need technical assistance please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the CAMPUS APP:
1. Download the App.
2. Enter District ID=MVYDDB.
3. Enter Network username and password.
Quick Tips for Updating Campus Portal
Please take a few minutes to review and update the following in Campus Portal:
- Primary phone number.
- Emergency contact and phone number.
- Email Address.
- Parent and guardian changes and updates.
- Adding/removing household members.