Fridley Public Schools is an International Baccalaureate World School District that aims to develop internationally minded students. Our mission is to guide students in the development of learning skills to help them reach their full potential. We look forward to working with you and serving your family in our district.
Fridley Public Schools is a member of the Northwest Suburban Integration School District (NWSISD). Through this partnership, students who reside within the eight district consortium can open enroll in our schools and receive transportation. Click here for a map of the participating districts.
We are proud to offer our families online enrollment that can be accessed from your personal computer by using the Ready To Enroll link below or by visiting our Education Center located at 6301 Central Avenue NE, Fridley, MN 55432 (at the northeast corner of Rice Creek Road and Old Central Avenue). Computer kiosks are available at this site for your convenience. Please Note: Online enrollment is not recommended for mobile devices.
What documents do I need to enroll my child?
New students to the district will be asked to provide the following information:
- Proof of Residency (for RESIDENT students, one of the following) District Map
- Original copy of a current lease/rental/purchase agreement
- Current utility bill
- Updated driver’s license with current address
- Transcript or latest report card
- Immunization Records
- Copy of current IEP or last evaluation plan, if applicable
- Birth Certificate (ONLY required for Kindergarten and four-year-old Pre-Kindergarten students and students new to the United States)
ALL NEW incoming Kindergarten AND four-year-old Pre-Kindergarten students must provide:
- Birth Certificate
- Up-to-date immunization records
- Preschool screening documents
(copies will be made for all documents brought to the Education Center or school site)
CONTACT:LORI O’DOWDENROLLMENT COORDINATORPHONE: 763-502-5081FAX: email@example.comOffice hours Monday-Friday 7:30am-12pm and 1-3pm
READY TO ENROLL - ONLINE ENROLLMENT LINK
Not on our census or have an address change? Please call 763-502-5081
6301 Central Avenue NE
Fridley MN 55432
(located at the northeast corner of Rice Creek Road and Old Central Avenue)