WELCOME TO FRIDLEY HIGH SCHOOL - HOME OF THE TIGERS!
- International Baccalaureate World School for Middle Years and Diploma Programmes
- National School of Excellence
- Magnet School of America Award of Excellence
- Provide a nurturing environment
- Create high expectations defined by learner outcomes
- Develop exemplary programs and continuously improve them
- Strive to meet students' needs
Fridley High School students benefit from a rich curriculum and extensive extra and co-curricular opportunities. Our school is recognized for its reputation for excellence. We offer a comprehensive and rigorous curriculum of 120+ courses emphasizing preparation for college offering numerous college preparatory, enriched, IB Diploma Programme, and Project Lead The Way courses. German, Chinese, and Spanish are offered to student’s grades 6-12. Eleventh and twelfth grade students may also participate in the Post Secondary Options Program for college coursework. Fridley students have numerous opportunities for enriched classes in English (Language A), Science, Social Studies (Humanities), Mathematics, and World Language (Language B). Fridley High School seniors may participate in the University of Minnesota College in the Schools English and German.
Our faculty is highly trained and deeply committed to student learning providing a world class education within a small comfortable setting.
We offer an impressive array of co-curricular programs in our school. We strongly encourage students to get involved in at least one or two of our school activities offered at Fridley High School. The memories and friends made through participation will last a lifetime.