|Fridley Community Center
|| Stephen Keeler, Coordinator
|6085 Seventh Street NE
|| Phone: 763 502-5106
|Fridley, MN 55432
|Phone: 763 502-5100
|Fax: 763 502- 5140
Adult Enrichment offers approximately 135 classes on a variety of interests and topics, including arts, crafts & textiles, computers & technology, cooking, dance, defensive driving, finance/business, health & wellness, history & cultural awareness, hobbies & special interests, home and garden, languages, music, and personal & family development.
Do you have a class idea? Submit a class proposal form and share what you have to offer with the whole community! Call 763-502-5106 for more information.
Fall 2014 Class Proposal Form
Trips & Tours:
Bluff Country Byways Tour - October 11 & 12
Join Minnesota Photographer Doug Ohman and Community Educator Jay Grammond on an educational and inspirational tour of the byways and colors of Bluff Country in South East Minnesota.
For more details click here.
Check out some of our upcoming tours with Premier World Travel!
- New Orleans Holiday - Leaves December 7
- Visit one of the most exciting cities in the world, New Orleans, during the festive holiday season. Experience the “The Quarter” filled with fabulous restaurants, shops, jazz clubs and restaurants. Explore the all of the sights this unique city has to offer including the French Quarter, the Garden District, Café du Monde, Oak Valley Plantation and much more! You will also get a chance to see one of the most beautiful holiday light exhibits in the country at the Celebrations in the Oaks. Start this holiday season off by celebrating in New Orleans!
- Natural Wonders of Costa Rica - Leaves February 18
- Don’t miss this opportunity to visit Costa Rica, one of Central America’s greatest hidden gems. A haven for eco-tourism featuring lush forests, magnificent waterfalls, rumbling volcanoes and diverse ecosystems. Experience the beautiful scenery of mountains and rain forests while having time to explore your resorts and the surrounding natural beauty. Try some fresh Costa Rican coffee at a local coffee plantation, walk along hanging bridges in the Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve and cruise along the Tarcoles River on a Jungle Crocodile Safari Cruise.
- Great Trains & Grand Canyons - Leaves March 22
- Experience the majestic beauty of Sedona, AZ, an upscale resort, retirement and artist community set amid the red-hued rocks of Oak Creek Canyon. Create unforgettable memories at one of the world’s most recognizable natural wonders, the Grand Canyon. This awe-inspiring national park welcomes around 5 million visitors a year. Learn about the history of this area at Montezuma’s Castle National Monument, the old mining town of Jerome and guided trolley tour through Sedona. Experience this unique piece of America by bus, train and trolley!